Atria Valentine's Day - Express Your Love
Terms and Conditions:
1. The “Atria Valentine’s Day Social Media Contest” (“Contest”) is organised by Atria Shopping Gallery (“Organiser”).
2. This Contest shall commence from 1st Feb 2021 until 28th Feb 2021 (“Contest Period”).
3. The Organiser reserves the right to modify, postpone, re-schedule and/or extend the Contest Period and/or cancel/terminate the Contest at any time without giving prior notice.
4. This Contest is open to all citizens and permanent residents of Malaysia, currently residing in Malaysia, aged 18 years old and above with a valid National Registration Identification Card (NRIC) number (12-digit) at the time of participation of this Contest (“Participants”).
5. The representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of the Organiser (including their respective affiliated and associate companies) and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
6. The Organiser reserves the right to exclude and/or disqualify Participants who do not fall within the category of Participants and/or who are in breach of the Contest Rules and Regulations.
7. Contest Eligibility – To qualify for the Contest, Participants are required to:
Step 1: Post a photo of the memories with your loved ones and a story about the most special thing that you did for them or your loved ones has done for you.
Step 2: Set your post as ‘Public’.
Step 3: Tag @AtriaShoppingGallery and hashtag #AtriaDJ #expressyourlove
3 x Medi Beaute (1 Free Facial/Slimming Treatment worth RM380 + 50% Discount voucher) & other prizes
7 x Medi Beaute (1 Free Eye Lift Facial Treatment worth RM150 + 50% Discount voucher) & other prizes
9. The Organiser will, as soon as practical, announce the result of this Contest at the earliest convenience, on the Organiser’s official Facebook page.
10. The winner(s) shall contact the Organiser from the announcement date of the winners.
Failure to contact the Organiser shall result in the winner(s) being disqualified and prizes will be forfeited.
11. Under special circumstances and subject to the absolute discretion of the Organiser, the Winner may nominate a designated representative to collect the Prize. The representative will be required to present a written authorization letter from the Winner and photocopy of the Winner’s NRIC (front & back).
12. The Organiser shall have the absolute right to substitute the prizes with any other prizes of similar value as determined by the Organiser at any time without giving prior notice.
13. The Organiser makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to the Prizes and shall not be responsible nor liable for any problems and/or damage. Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner(s) without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied.
14. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Organiser in all matters relating to this Contest (including the selection of the winners) shall be final and binding. No correspondences will be entertained.
15. All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest and for redemption of prize(s) is the sole responsibility of the winner(s).
16. By participating in this Contest, all Participants agree and acknowledge that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Contest.
17. The Organiser shall have the absolute discretion to cancel, add, modify or amend the terms and conditions of the contest as they deem fit without giving any prior notice. Any new or amended terms and conditions will supersede the existing terms and conditions with immediate effect.
18. Any images or pictorials used in promoting this Contest are purely for illustration purposes only.
Privacy Notice Pursuant to Personal Data Protection Act 2020
In compliance with the laws of Malaysia, the Participants hereby consent and authorize the Organiser to collect, process, safe keep the required details and to disclose the Participants’ personal details to the related parties involved in organising this Contest. Any withdrawal of the Participants’ consent given shall be made in writing and received by the Organiser before the expiry of the Contest Period and in such event, the Participants shall be deemed to have withdrawn from this Contest.